Monday, December 28, 2009

Nancy's excitement



My lashes are definitely darker and longer then before. Before I started using Latisse, they were almost blonde and difficult to see without mascara. This time around, people noticed at the Holiday parties specially with the mascara, the difference was big. (These pictures were taken without mascara).

I am very excited, knowing that I am only half way through and people are starting to notice the difference. I was also very lucky in that I experienced no side effects and for all you skeptics out there, my eyes havent changed in color one bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... great results and I should try it as well, because my lashes are thin and not very long. This Toronto Latisse treatment should be useful for my eyelashes, because only with mascara are beautiful and long! Hopefully, it will be good for me as well.

    ReplyDelete